Department: Event Services
Job Title: Event Services Representative
Reports to: Director of Event Services
Provide administrative and event services support to the department.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and facility departments.
- Monitors in-house events, maintaining close contact with clients and facility staff to ensure successful events. Follows-up on all client requests, concerns, and problems.
- Attends appropriate planning, organization and other event and facility meetings in support of facility operations.
- All other necessary duties as assigned.
- Able to work Flexible hours
- Read and understand floor plans
- Read and understand Banquet Event Orders and communicate with the F/B manager on client concerns.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Good written and verbal skills
Demonstrate problem-solving and communication skills
Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic
Click Here to Apply