Shreveport Convention Center
The Shreveport Convention Center is the second largest convention center in Louisiana and the largest in the tri-state area known as the Ark-La-Tex. It is the perfect venue for tradeshows, conventions, meetings and special events.
Located in the heart of downtown, the 350,000 square foot Shreveport Convention Center is ready to host your next event. The Shreveport Convention Center is professionally managed by SMG, the world's leader in private management of public facilities.
Lacy Wedding Ceremony and Reception
North DeSoto HS Prom
VOA "Cherish the Children of God" Breakfast
Blue Cross Blue Shield of La Meeting
Simple Church Worship Night
Tipitina’s Presents: Gov’t Mule
- Show Date: Thursday, April 23, 2015
- Show Location: The Historic Shreveport Municipal Auditorium
- Show Time: 8:00pm
- General Admission – NO SEATS ON THE FLOOR.
- Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets: $50 Floor, $45 Orchestra, $35 Balcony (Ticket prices do not include fees)
- Presale tickets available from band’s website on February 18th (mule.net)
- Tickets Available at The CenturyLink Center Box office, All Ticketmaster locations, online at ticketmaster.com or charge by phone 800-745-3000. Starting March 2 – tickets will also be available for purchase at Shreveport Municipal Box office – weekdays.